Home Programme » Programme features
This 5-day course will cover a wide range of established and emerging topics in cellular stress and ADP-ribosylation, from basic concepts, to recent breakthroughs, advanced techniques, and clinical implication.
Session topics include
- NAD biosynthesis and signaling
- Systems-wide ADP-ribosylome analyses
- Protein homeostasis and proteostasis
- Heat-shock stress responses
- Chromatin and genotoxic stress responses
- Mitochondrial dysfunction and metabolic stress
- ADP-ribosylation from virus to cancer
The programme provides participants with ample opportunities for presenting and discussing their own work: all poster sessions will be preceded by flash poster presentations, given by up to 70 participants, and several submitted abstracts will be selected for short talks.
Several “meet the speakers/experts” session will be an excellent opportunity to ask questions and establish new professional relationships.
The course includes a free half day or optional visit to Pompei or Ercolanum or Sorrento (not included in the registration).